Monday, June 15, 2015

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out" Dr. Seuss


This painting was created of Actress and Model Mariela I'V in Denver, CO in 2006 by the artist Jay Paul Apodaca. A friend of hers who is a talented artist that resides in Denver, CO. The artist took a pic of her and created a unfinished painting of her just of her face and requested her to write a poem of her own on the back of the painting that she kept the original painting as her own. The poem resides 

"Positive Energy Activates Constant Energy= PEACE"
"I am the vessel, feline, feminine & search for my light, finding it in many that surround me. Giving and recieving in contstant motion. Being kind unconditionally even to those who live in the dark side. And to let my soul take place instead of ego horizing my spirit. Unconditional kindness takes place in my vessel in the end I am fulfilled. Where there is love there is LIFE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment